For all soup lovers out there, this is going to be your new favourite thing😊. It feels so good to come home after a long cold day and enjoy a warm bowl of sweet potatoes soup. I LOVE having soup for dinner in winter season and this soup is easy to make. It only needs a few inexpensive ingredients which makes it the perfect dish for anyone with a small budget. I love to make a huge pot so I have a healthy delicious meal for another day….
- 2-3 medium size sweet potatoes
- 1 medium size carrot
- 1 Can of red beans (Unico)
- 400ml tomato sauce
- 60ml of water
- Boil sweet potatoes and carrots about 35min
- Blend them together until smooth and creamy
- On pot add 2 teaspoons of coconut oil, dash of salt and pepper (optional). Then place the tomato sauce into the pot and water
- Let it stir for a few minutes.
- Blend red beans and add to the soup.
- let it cook for 20 minutes.
Soup is ready to serve!! 🙂